EVERYTHING SHIPS FROM DALLAS, TEXAS
Same-day shipping for all orders received and paid by 7:00PM (Central Time)
We've earned a ton of awards for our commitment to customer service - a very big part of that is getting you order ASAP and when promised.
- We ship Monday - Friday only
- Cut-off time for same day shipping is 7pm Central Time
- If we can’t honor the 7pm cutoff- you'll see a banner at the top of every webpage advising you otherwise.
- In Stock items ordered and paid before the daily cut-off WILL SHIP THAT DAY.
- Domestic orders only ship by FedEx Express (air, NOT ground)
- FedEx Standard Overnight - delivery by 3pm local time.
- Flat $5 fee -
- Free over $300
- If you want it Priority Overnight - add $3 - that will get it to you by 10:30am to MOST locations.
- If you are in in a “rural” area - we can only offer Standard Overnight (even though Fedex dings us for Priority - we’ll take the hit).
- We ONLY ship to physical addresses.
- Orders to United States Addresses Only
- Paraside locations AK HI PR VI - see below
We currently only offer service to the United States, including Puerto Rico, US VI, Guam. (We don’t do any international at this point - but if you are interested, let us know and we’ll contact you when we’ve got it dialed-up - we will ship to frieght forwarding address - but contact us first. These addresses a redlined for fraud and we won’t ship to them unless we really know who you are).
Penalty for Paradise…
FedEx hammers us on non-continental stuff.
Orders to HI, AK, PR, and VI will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail - this is listed as a 3-day service, but you’ve got to add a day for pickup.
So… We’ll do orders to HI AK PR and VI for $10 extra for FedEx Overnight (by 5pm local time)
Short-ships / Quality Assurance
We photograph and weight all orders. Let’s be honest, nobody wants to lose stuff. We’ve weighed our products to the gram, and weigh order contents to the gram before packing. We also take a quick pic. We’ll absolutely work with you on short-ships, and we hope our meticulous warehouse helps prevent them.
FedEx will deliver to your business and most likely as for a signature
If you’re going to be gone, leave a note.
Carrier Service Delays -
Sometimes, FedEx will have a system event (bad weather, etc) that will delay your order. We can’t help it. Sorry.
Lost packages -
If FedEx loses it, we’ll replace it as soon as we can confirm.